Sunday 4 April 2010

Back Again!

What more can you say about the inconsistent posting of this blog. As much as I would like to post my thoughts before and after every match, it seems the task is not possible... not at the moment at least. With the last post way back in November there are a number of important matches that do not see any comment from me (of course life goes on irrespective whether I comment or not).

During the period I missed the double despair when Arsenal failed to score a single goal against London rivals Chelsea, losing 3-0 and 2-0 at home and away respectively. Of course losing against both Manchester teams hurt badly but I did not feel like sharing the pain here.

Of course there are also joyous moments, especially when we did the double over the Red half of Merseyside and the breathtaking display during the 5-0 win over Porto to qualify to the last eight of the Champions' League. Of course I also miss the character defining display when we came back from two goal down against favourites Barcelona to snatch a 2-2 draw before the return leg this Wednesday morning.

So hopefully these pages will be updated more consistently, perhaps as consistent as we would like Arsenal to display their full potential and bring more success to the fans who have been waiting for a notable number of seasons now.

C'mon you Arsenal!


...

No comments: